We will list the famous slot games in Malaysia, but today in 2020, there are more than 500,000 types of slot games in Malaysia, and they are coming out every year. Below, we have compiled a list of games with many dreams and a high winning percentage. Enjoy!
Online Slots Guide
Besides providing a great many of free online slots, SlotsUp take care of our visitors’ gambling erudition, so on our website, you can get any info regarding casino slots and everything else: things like slot anatomy, types of slot games and their themes ( fruits, a space odyssey, gothic – so on and so forth), and, what is the most important part – slot features. Why so important? The thing is that features help win the game. Every feature brings astonishing surprises and visual pleasure, depending on the slot theme. Sometimes outstanding video interludes occur when a certain feature activates. But you’re going to read about it a tiny bit later.
On every type, technology, theme or feature you will see a separate page at SlotsUp.com, dedicated to each subject. It will not only contain explanations of how things work or what the difference between the features is, but it will also list free online slot games exactly according to their type, theme, technology, feature, etc.
Slot Machine Types
It’s been years and years since the first online slot was created, and since those times, the number of slot types increased greatly. Every slot type will be available on SlotsUp, as well as the corresponding list on the dedicated info page. So far here’s a brief description of each slot type:
- Classic Slots, also known as traditional 3-reel, one-armed, fruity, and bar bandit. The main idea is pretty much the same as it was years back in vintage slot machines you’ve first discovered in brick-and-mortar casinos.
- Fruit Machines have various fruit symbols placed on 3 reels, featuring classic icons such as fruit, lucky 7s, bells, BARs, etc.
- Video Slots are the result of technological and chronological progress that made classic slot machines go online. The primary difference was the video effects were then added to the gameplay.
- 3D Slots are the most interactive online slots featuring the latest 3D graphic developments. They often present mini-events after each win and during each engagement.
- Mobile Slots have been adjusted for portable devices. Usually, many features are compressed under the same tab to utilize the smaller screen space.
Slot types usually have subtypes:
- Penny slots allow players to bet a minimum of 1 cent per line, thus becoming the smallest investing slot type.
- Progressive slots can be combined with most slot machine types. They accumulate a fraction of all deposits and have a random chance of turning the total into a winning jackpot.
- 243 Ways to Win calculates wins by 243 outcomes randomly across the screen instead of a set left to right pay lines.
- 1024 Ways to Win calculates wins by 1024 outcomes randomly across the screen instead of a set left to right pay lines.
- 3125 Ways to Win calculates wins by 3125 outcomes randomly across the screen instead of a set left to right pay lines.
- Free Spins are the spins that don’t require you to subtract funds from the remaining balance, but once they are successful, they add to coins to it. Enjoy the list of casino slots with free spins feature they can bring the biggest wins!
- Respins are costly, but the player usually gets to selects the reels for a respin. Thus, it’s an ability to respin to some of the reels after the round is over in an attempt to complete a winning combination on a pay line.
- Wild Symbols are the chameleon-like feature. Wilds change suits to any symbol that is required to complete a win on a line.
- Sticky Wilds are the Wilds remaining in the same place for a set number of spins, and they acquire a suit of any symbol that is capable of creating a winning combination in the current line pattern.
- Stacked Wilds are the random Wild Symbols appearing on one reel, and, hypothetically, they can cover it completely.
- Expanding Wilds (wild reel) are separate wild symbols appearing on a reel and expanding to cover all the positions above and below the reel.
- Cascading Wilds resemble the Tetris feature that is the disappearance of several Wilds located on top of one another. Other symbols replace the disappeared Wilds and can occasionally add missing icons to make a win out of a new combination.
- Random Wilds usually kick into the game at random during the bonus rounds with Free Spins, on their way turning standard reels into Wilds.
- Scatter Symbols can trigger bonuses. They appear randomly on the reels and create an immediate win if two (sometimes three) or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels, without being a part of a winning pay line or any logical order.
- Gamble Feature is a guessing game where the gambler is offered to select either red or a black card suit for a chance of an extra win.
- Multipliers are symbols multiplying the winning sum for a certain number. They look like x2, x3, x5 and so on, often remaining for several rounds and not benefiting from max bet.
- Bonus Rounds are the benefits activated by Scattered or other special symbols and can provide extra profit for the player. Typical examples: Free spins, Free Coins and Multipliers.
- A bonus game inside a slot game gives an additional chance of profit to the player once a certain combination is rolled on the reels. These vary from guessing games to 1v1 combat and are limited only by the developers’ imagination.
- Shifting Reels appear in every winning combination on a pay line and add Wilds to the pattern to make more pay line wins.
- Click and Pick are granted within Free Spins and Bonus Rounds and can bring players an instant prize, where players click on a particular image to collect a mystery present.
- Jackpot is the biggest prize a player can win from a single slot (Static Jackpot) or a network of slot machines (Progressive Jackpot).
- Progressive Jackpot is the chance to become an instant millionaire. It’s a fraction of all players’ deposits from a slot or a network of slots accumulating into progressive funds that cashout entirely after a certain point.
- Extra Symbols are additional symbols often granted to help make winning combinations and differentiate one slot from the other. There are extra base and extra special symbols (Wilds, Scatters, etc).
- Auto Play (Auto mode) enables you to automate your play with selected parameters without hitting “Spin” every time.
- Nudge and Hold – “Nudge” allows rotating a particular reel one space up or down to find the best pay line combination while “Hold” permits to hold an entire reel still while the remaining reels are respinning.