Free Online Blackjack Overview
Blackjack is a truly iconic game — the ultimate casino challenge. It is not only about luck and gamble, but also requires your careful consideration of strategy, patience, and courage. Remember, the goal of Blackjack is not to get as close to 21, but to beat the dealer and win as much money as possible!
How to Play Blackjack
The rules of this free online game are pretty simple:
- Make a bet from RM1 to All In.
- The dealer will give you two cards and show one of his cards.
- You can double your bet anytime before you hit or stand and split your bet if you get two cards of the same value.
- You have an option to add more cards by choosing ‘HIT’ but you lose automatically if your value of cards exceeds 21.
- Click ‘STAND’ when you are ready to play the hand.
- The dealer will reveal his hidden card and must always hit if they have 16 or lower. They will stop hitting if they have 17 or more.
- You win when the combined value of your cards is greater than that of the dealer.
We wish you a gambler’s lucky streak, and enjoy this free online version of blackjack!
Blackjack’s predecessor, vingt-et-un (French for 21), originated in French casinos around 1700 when the game did not offer a three-to-two payout for two blackjack cards.
Since blackjack is not popular in the United States, casinos have tried to attract gamblers by offering a variety of extra prizes. One of the extra bonuses is that when the player has both the ace of spades and the blackjack (either the jack of spades or the jack of clubs), the bonus will be ten times. Such cards were called “blackjack”, and this name gradually became the name of the American version of blackjack, which continued to exist even after the bonus rule was discontinued. The rule has evolved to the point where a “blackjack” does not necessarily contain a J or a black card.